Yes, she is as fast as she looks. I found this Z in my local classifieds here in Harrisburg, PA after looking for less than a week - original female owner, Florida car, a real creampuff. I didn't realize how lucky I was at the time considering I now know acquaintances who have traveled across the country chasing after less desirable Z's.
Car was bone stock when I got it. Maybe I should've left it that way, lolam, but soon I was tempted by the dark side of making a great car even greater. My goals were simple - improve the performance without sacrificing reliability and driveability. All of my mods are still "bolt on" at this point in the game.
Sitting on the shelf:
- KBC VR-1 "black chrome" full face helmet
- Infinity Reference 1030w 10" sub woofer (Internet misprint $9.99!)
- Energy Suspension rear diff bushings
- Energy Suspension front lower control arm bushings
- 180 MPH speedometer faceplate
- Nissan service manual